- Opted out of phone book delivery. We used to receive multiple volumes and will now receive none.
- Froze bread wrapped in towels. Hoping for success so I no longer need to freeze in foil.
- It was time to update my eye glasses Rx so I chose to put new lenses in my current frames. The old lenses can eventually be donated to Lion’s Club.
- I hung reusable Valentine decorations and made small Valentine sachets with scrap material, dried lavender, and 15 minutes.
- Made homemade, plant-based cookies instead of buying packaged dessert from the store. Made using bulk flour and baking soda/cream of tarter sub (both of those containers are recyclable) for baking powder.