- Used a dowel we already had to fix a bent curtain rod. Put the dowel inside the curtain rod, thus straightening the rod and adding extra support.
- Instead of buying canned chickpeas for Forty-Clove Chickpeas and Broccoli, from Appetite for Reduction, I used my pressure cooker. I cooked enough dry beans for the recipe, as well as enough for another night’s dinner. I also used garlic cloves I had already peeled and froze.
- Making use of the library for books to both read and listen to.
- Enjoyed a lovely weekend at home with no need to drive anywhere to enjoy the beautiful weather.
- Portioned near-expiring hummus into ramekins and put in the freezer for a couple of easy lunches. Food waste win!