- Revived some limp celery by sticking it in cold water. It was crisp again in just 20 minutes.
- Took plastic bags saved from frozen foods to the dog-poop-bag station at the entrance to my local park. I am working on being plastic-bag-free but can at least make sure the plastic bags I do have get reused.
- Peeled 6lbs of potatoes that were starting to go. I roasted enough for a couple of meals, threw some in a chickpea curry, and cut and froze the rest for soup.
- Had a clean bill of health at the dentist. I believe maintaining our best health keeps the Earth healthy, and a healthy Earth keeps us healthy.
- Enjoyed a walk in a local park instead of driving to one farther away.