- We planted the first seeds of the year in our garden. We are hopeful that the peas are as hardy a crop as I have read.
- I wove a hand towel for my kitchen using dishcloth cotton I already own.
- We have begun taking advantage of a local composting program! Less garbage and less stinky garbage!
- I saved three bananas from the compost by making banana bread for this morning’s breakfast. It was as an enormous sacrifice as you might expect!
- Remembered to cover pots when cooking and wash clothes on cold water. Still need to work on line drying.
Happy March 1st!