- Ate all of the leftovers from the fridge (not at once).
- Taught my littlest how to sew a patch on my 30+ year old childhood bear that she loves. Best to get them in the habit of repairing when they are young!
- Froze a loaf of homemade bread wrapped in a tea towel rather than plastic or foil. I don’t know how this would work long term but for the few days it was in there the bread is still tasty.
- Haven’t bought anything new other than food in 2 weeks. Not record breaking but a start.
- Participated in the UNICEF Taps Project and set my phone down for the better part of the weekend. It was just the kick in the seat I needed to put it down and clean out some paper, make something, and get out and do something. I am not a huge phone user but I certainly don’t need to look at it as much as I do. I am using this weekend as a catalyst to change my phone habit.