- Starting the morning with a homemade breakfast. I buy bulk bags of oats and flour (I don’t have a store with a bulk section so I buy bulk amounts with the least amount of packaging possible) so, beginning with breakfast, I am eating homemade. This week has been toast and jam (not homemade yet) and homemade granola.
- Using yarn I already have to knit slippers for charity and my kids.
- Emailed a company regarding excess plastic packaging. Gotta remember to use that voice!!
- Working on a practically waste free Easter. Details to come.
- Wearing a 20 year old boat strap for a belt while figuring out how to fix my 50 year old leather belt.