- I temporarily fixed my belt with some yarn leftover from fixing my braided rug. I read recently that for us to stop climate change we need to use what we have until it is dust. I am taking that to heart!
- I have only eaten out/had takeout once this month.
- Bought used books to tuck in baskets for the upcoming holiday.
- Have cut back on the amount of food I am eating and have realized I can happily thrive on less.
- Continue to wash clothes on cold, eat leftovers, reduce junk mail/catalogs, and turn off lights. Hope the little things add up while I struggle with some of the bigger things.