- Started to Spring clean my windows with cloths I already have and a spray bottle of vinegar/water (which I keep for cleaning in the kitchen). Had to wash the filthy windows a couple of times to get them clean so I definitely saved a ton of paper towels.
- Decluttered some papers from high school (I know, how do I still have papers from high school?) in an effort to make the stuff fit the space.
- Continuing to phase in homemade breakfast instead of boxed. Tonight I will be stirring up some baked oatmeal to put in the fridge to be baked off in the morning.
- Removed my name from two more catalogs mailing lists today.
- Called to ensure that the bags I buy my bulk goods in are just paper, no plastic, and can be composted.