- I need to figure out where to recycle old shoes. I try to keep our shoes limited to one pair each of sandals, shoes, and snow boots, so they are usually pretty well trashed when we are done with them.
- I’d like to batch bake a few breakfast items (banana bread, pumpkin muffins, gingerbread scones, bread for toast) to freeze so as to phase out boxed cereal.
- We live in a very damp environment so even if I am successful at line drying clothes, I am pretty sure towels and sheets will go in the dryer. I’ve heard good things about wool dryer balls speeding drying time. I should have enough extra yarn to make a good set.
- We saw two deer in our neighbor’s yard. They were lovely and peaceful and a joy to watch.
- I was rowing recently and glided through a swarm of jelly fish. I’ll never get over the amazing creatures that live in salt water.