So, this hasn’t felt like a super successful week on the waste free front but I have been making some progress.
- Researching deodorant options as I am on my last container of deodorant.
- I read an article that mentioned good intentions don’t get the job done, so make a plan. So I am making a plan to tackle my waste free goals.
- I am pondering going sans toothpaste and have tried it a few times. If I brush really well, my teeth feel just as clean … just not as minty fresh. As an aside, isn’t it amazing how corporations can make us associate clean teeth with the taste of mint?
- I am learning to unicycle. This may not seem like a waste free action but it falls under the category of “using what you already own” and, yes, I own a unicycle that I have yet to master. So fun!
- Still not chewing gum. I just keep telling myself it is chewing on plastic and I am no longer tempted.
Care to share what waste free actions you’ve been up to?