- Made homemade tortillas for dinner the other night. No plastic bag and much tastier.
- Have been enjoying overnight oats for breakfast the past few mornings. I buy large quantities of oats (not package-free but the best I can do at the moment) so my overnight oats involve much less packaging than boxed cereal and fills me up until lunch.
- Trying apple cider vinegar for deoderant. So far it seems to do the trick, but we shall see as the weather gets warmer.
- Used a basting brush to grease my cookie sheets instead of a paper towel. Now we have homemade cookies for a package-free dessert!
- Picked up 2 more free flower pots. I plan to pull the mint from my vegetable garden and plant it in a flower pot (never plant mint unless you want large quantities of it taking over your garden!).