- We have been enjoying some cool weather this week and Mother Nature has kindly taken over watering the garden. We picked our first snap peas and a handful of blueberries so far. Something has sprouted that is either cauliflower or a weed; will let it grow bigger and find out.
- I am thinking about getting a safety razor. I loathe the plastic and cost of cartridge razors. Interestingly we live in a house old enough to have a slot in the back of the medicine cabinet where you would drop your old blades into the wall (I suppose that means there is a pile of metal blades in my bathroom wall but I try not to think about that too much.)
- We planted some butterfly friendly seeds in some free planters put out by a neighbor. She even left the potting soil in from whatever she was growing in there. Sprinkle seeds, add water, wait for butterflies.
- We have some room painting plans for the summer. We have a lot of paint supplies that we reuse over and over but any tips would be appreciated!
- Waste Free and Food Waste FAIL. I bought vegan broccoli soup in an aseptic carton for lunch the other day. The only saving grace was that I can recycle the packaging but total food waste fail because it was horrid. A karmic kick-in-the-pants reminder to make it from scratch and skip the packaging.
- This! https://twitter.com/salinayoon/status/742865992062111744