- We found a used canoe and paddles and enjoyed some time on a local lake this weekend. So fun! I can’t wait to go again.
- I really enjoyed this post on Zen Habits. I have been working to apply the no trace idea to my every day and so far am enjoying the results:no dirty dishes out, project work is tidier, mail sorted, etc.
- We had lovely fruit from the market over the weekend. Strawberries, blueberries, nectarines.
- My food processor, that I do use on a regular basis, has cracks in the bowl. I have been debating replacing it but have been reluctant to purchase more plastic.
- I’ve turned into that lady that raps on the window when I see birds in our bluberry bushes.
- I knit myself a shawl and was actually able to use it on this cooler-than-average (three of my favorite words) summer day.