- Our clothes washer is running. Such a happy sound after it sat idle for a few days while waiting for a plumber. The best part is that the plumber was able (and willing) to fix what we needed instead of just replacing with a new and costly part.
- I have started working on a menu plan and that has made meals, while in the middle of a (bigger than I thought) painting project, quick and easy.
- My tomato plants are growing and I have had fresh basil from my garden a few times already. Fresh basil mixed into risotto is really tasty!
- The first flower has bloomed in our butterfly-friendly planters.
- I spent the morning outside with a mug of tea.