- Had an unplanned stop at the grocery store and walked out with a precarious load of groceries instead of using a paper bag.
- Served and ate leftovers for dinner.
- Putting market fruit in bowls instead of keeping it in the cloth bags making it more accessible for snacks.
- Had a Dr. appointment and refused the reminder card for the next appointment. Between using my electronic calendar and their reminder call I should get there.
- Refused a receipt 2 times today as I was running errands. Not a major waste-free accomplishment but it all adds up.