- Our basement plumbing requires a kick now and again to keep going (an issue with a float in a pump). While this is currently working it is not a long term solution. Fingers crossed that a little DIY can take care of it and we can get back to our regularly scheduled laundry. Plus side, I am getting in a lot of stair climbing exercise.
- Popcorn. A snack, a treat, and occasionally dinner.
- We have oodles of green tomatoes and basil growing in the garden. Our broccoli is rather pathetic but, oh, the tomatoes!
- Our landscaping needs to be simplified before it overtakes the yard and comes for the house next!
- I ripped back some knitting and am starting fresh, with no mistakes in it.