- I hung laundry to dry. I haven’t been great about this lately as we have had a plumbing problem related to our ability to do laundry so I have been cranking through Laundry Mountain whenever possible to ensure clean clothes lest the washer become unusable again.
- I made Chickpea Cutlet dough (Is it dough? Raw bean mix?) this morning before we had an afternoon activity. No take out and dinner was easy to prepare. I even baked the cutlets in the toaster oven to save energy and keep the kitchen cool.
- Picked up books at the library. We had books on hold (a library feature I love) and are participating in the summer reading program, which involves tracking the hours we have spent reading.
- Keeping a pitcher of water in the fridge. We don’t have to run the faucet to cool the water whenever we need a drink and the fridge keeps the water refreshingly cold during these hot days.
- We have plans to make mint tea popsicles tomorrow for a treat. Hopefully they are tasty!