- Leftover rice can be reheated in a 350 degree oven. Put the rice in a covered dish, add a little water and heat until warmed through (20-30 minutes).
- Hot sauce will change (or mask) a multitude of flavors. I add it to soups, pasta, rice, and scrambled tofu.
- Reheat your leftover oatmeal by adding a small amount of liquid and reheating on the stovetop.
- Pancakes make a good sandwich bread substitute.
- If you have only a small amount of leftovers, put it on top of a salad. Almost anything tastes good as part of a salad. Bonus, the meal will use up those greens that are probably wilting in your crisper drawer.