- I made both peppermint iced tea popsicles and coffee popsicles and both are a hit. Super easy, just make your iced tea or coffee, as usual, and pour into popsicle molds.
- We headed to the library this week to pick up a book I had on hold and checked out a stack more. The library is likes shelves of endless possibilities.
- I made vegan parm and pasta for dinner tonight. Vegan parm is super easy (there are a ton of recipes out there, this is just what I use). 1 cup raw sunseeds, 1/3 cup nutritional yeast, 3/4 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp onion powder. Blend all ingredients in a food processor until somewhat powdery and sprinkle on your pasta.
- We are enjoying tomatoes and beans from the garden. We have a huge weed issue in the garden, including lots of Morning Glory and other invasive vines that try to choke everything out. I have plans for keeping the weeds down next year (rocks, mulch, etc.) but right now I am just happy when anything grows.
- I am putting together a Christmas To Do list so I can get started early and make gifts from supplies already in my house. Declutter my house, enjoy working on projects, reduce waste; a win all around!