- Sleeping in our backyard where it is nice and cool to, once again, avoid the heat. Side note: I’m fairly certain a raccoon is, at this very moment, casing our backyard. They are extra crafty around here.
- Enjoyed loaves of homemade bread this week for breakfasts and lunches.
- Made homemade baked beans for dinner instead of buying a can. Recipe needs tweaking but has promise.
- Had take out one night and stretched it to three meals.
- Washed my hair with Dr Bronner’s and an apple cider vinegar rinse, which seems to work quite well.