- We had our first corn on the cob of the season. So good!
- I loved watching the Olympics and seeing so many athletes come together to compete and to hear so many of their amazing stories.
- One of the hardest things for me to deal with, waste-wise, is frozen vegetables. I use them frequently. I am starting with the easy things and pondering the harder.
- Started making a Christmas list so I can hopefully make a low waste holiday.
- There are books at the library that tell you how to reuse nearly everything, it seems. Lots of them are of a crafty nature but can also be useful or fun gifts. I found mention of how to make a terrarium in an upcycled jar and am thinking a DIY terrarium kit would make a great gift.