- Used the library today instead of buying new books.
- Using chickpeas for dinner that I had cooked in the slow cooker and froze a couple of months ago.
- Worked on a homemade Christmas gift with supplies I already had.
- Used the back of an envelope to make a list instead of a fresh piece of paper.
- Used cloth towels to mop up the messes that seemed to happen everywhere today.
Just back from vacation and trying to get back into the swing of things. I will post a practically waste free trip edition soon because, while I still have a ways to go, I am pretty pleased with how little waste we produced this trip.