- I finished knitting a cotton market bag for an unknown recipient at Christmas. I am happy it is finished and happy to move on to knitting something else.
- We returned from vacation to some bright red tomatoes in the garden. They are a delicious lunchtime treat!
- A happy afternoon spent crafting wind chimes with baked clay. A little flour, salt, water, and some ancient food coloring (I don’t actually put it in food) and we had a few hours of entertainment.
- We had leftover macaroni and vegan cheese sauce with roasted broccoli for dinner. Tasty and easy!
- My compost bin seems to be turning my food and yard scraps into compost. I am very excited!