- We are painting the dining room walls below the chair rail. I am using the same paint as we used elsewhere in the house, washed my brush after each coat instead of using a plastic bag, and painted right from the can. I also skipped the roller because I can’t seem to clean them well enough to reuse.
- We made homemade pizza for dinner. I made the crust the night before and let it rise in the fridge.
- I am slowly filling bags for donating with books we won’t read again and other bits and bobs from around the house that we don’t need.
- I ate leftover soup and these chickpea flour omlets for lunch (I made mine a small pancake size and skipped the black salt). Delicious!
- I have a meal plan for dinners and am now working on lunches and breakfasts.