- We emptied the dining room of nearly everything so we could paint the ceiling. I like the room so much better with so little in it that I think most of the stuff will need to find a new home. Perhaps painting is the way to clear out what is no longer useful.
- I made pizza dough yesterday and let it rise once on the counter then stuck it in the fridge. We didn’t have time to make pizza last night (see #1) so it sat in the fridge and rose again. I was worried it would be flat when we baked it up tonight but it was crisp and perfect.
- When polyester fleece is washed it releases micro plastics that end up in our water. Do I stop using the fleece I have and, if so, do I get rid of it? Wash the fleece less and use it until it is unusable? Anybody have an answer??
- We are getting a new-to-us piano tomorrow. So excited!
- I have a stack of cookbooks in the living room (again see #1) that I plan to go through and keep only the ones that I use for 5 or more recipes.