- We ran errands in the car yesterday and left it parked today.
- We walked through a park today to go to the market where we bought vegetables.
- The cloth bag we brought to the market is probably 15 years old and still going strong.
- I’ve been eating fruit for breakfast.
- I put some dinner leftovers on top of a salad for lunch.
Waste free grumble: Have you ever noticed how much plastic packaging comes with new windshield wipers? Windshield wipers are not at all optional so am not sure what others do about this (other than not own a car).
I would love to be inspired by some of your waste free actions.