- Used up a giant apple making Apple Fritter Cake for breakfast. So tasty!
- Back in February I replaced the lenses in my 3 year old frame instead of getting totally new glasses. The tip of one of the side pieces recently broke and the technician was able to replace just the tip (and they did it for free!). Hopefully the frames are good for another three years.
- It was predicted we were going to have a big storm with possible power outages. I rounded up pickle jars, mason jars, and old soap/shampoo bottles and froze water in them to keep the freezer cold in case we lost power (we did, but only for a couple of hours). I will leave them in the freezer to keep energy costs down and in case of future outages.
- Decorated for Halloween with the few decorations we use every year.
- I have been knitting with yarn I already had to make some dishcloths to keep and pass along.