- I bought a reference book I wanted from the library’s used book sale. For a “used” book from the 1970’s it is in perfect condition.
- Ate leftovers for dinner.
- I made two loaves of bread this morning. The bread was a delightful addition to dinner and a nice afternoon snack.
- Ate an apple from the market instead of a sweet (sugar) dessert. I am working to eat more fruits and less cookies.
- Using the end of an old plastic spatula to scrape cookie sheets and plates for cleaning. The handle broke once and I continued to use it as a spatula, it broke a second time and is now a scraper.