- Happy Halloween! A favorite holiday at our house and we have the roasted pumpkin seeds from two giant pumpkins to prove it.
- Halloween reminder: carved pumpkins make excellent compost. We usually chop ours up and bury them in the vegetable gardens.
- We had a lovely day watching people make amazing art. This always serves as a great way to stay inspired to make things, not buy them.
- I am hoping to make some Christmas gifts in November. I’m not sure what happened to my plan to start early.
- Last week I wrote a huge list of things to get done so I could enjoy the weekend. I crossed off a ton and had a more relaxing weekend as a result.