- We composted the guts of our carved pumpkins and roasted the seeds. Roasted seeds will apparently keep in the fridge for some time. Our carved pumpkins will also head to the compost. I know some people cook down the carved pumpkins and use it for pie but we live in a climate where slugs crawl through and mold quickly grows so into the compost they shall go.
- I had to make a quick stop at the store on the way home today and didn’t have a bag with me. I carried the groceries as best I could and made it to the car without dropping anything.
- We rang in the new month with an afternoon of baking. Pumpkin bread for breakfast. I can’t wait!
- Part of one costume I made was an old skirt lining that was used for a different costume last year. I didn’t have to cut the fabric either time so it is ready to be used in it’s next iteration.
- All of of our Halloween decorations can be used again and again. We don’t have a lot but they are reusable.