- I have a Christmas cold so haven’t gone anywhere or purchased anything in several days.
- Bought no new gift wrap this year. We largely reuse gift bags but, confession, we did use some gift wrap that was already in our possession.
- I am mapping out plans to institute more practically waste free ideas in my home next year!
- We ate all of the sticky rolls we made for Christmas morning. I know, a true hardship, but these super easy sticky buns from Minimalist Baker are just so delicious I had to mention them.
- I wanted to make our guest sleeping area a little more user friendly so I shopped in-house and found a nightstand for next to the bed and used a cedar chest with a blanket on top as a suitcase stand.
- We passed along some household items that we no longer needed.
Happy New Year!