- I replaced the flapper in the toilet tank. While I have to throw out the old flapper and the new one had packaging, it does save us plenty of water. I am curious when I see a year’s worth of trash in a mason jar and you never see toilet or faucet repair parts in there. Am I missing something?
- Our furnace has kicked on a handful of times even set at 61 degrees but I am wearing a beautiful hand knit birthday scarf around the house and keeping warm.
- We have been using our gas fireplace to heat the room we are in most of the time. The fan is noisy so I have never been one to turn it on, but when the technician told us how much heat we were wasting by leaving it off, well, I have been dealing with the additional noise.
- It has been a bit since I posted so I will throw this one out there: we ate Thanksgiving dinner 3 days in a row in order to eat it all up (Do not take this as a complaint! I love Thanksgiving leftovers more than the original meal).
- I am reading through some books that I own with plans to donate them to the local library or putting them in a neighborhood Little Library.